Electronic Communications Agreement
As of March 30, 2018
This Electronic Communications Agreement (“Disclosure”) applies to all communications for those products and services offered or accessible through www.meetbeam.com that are not otherwise governed by the terms and conditions of an electronic disclosure and consent. This Disclosure supplements and is to be construed in accordance with the terms contained in the Deposit Account agreement (“Deposit Account Agreement”) you received when you obtained the Beam Account (the “Account”).
“We”, “us”, “our”, refers to Beam Financial Inc. “You” and “your” mean the person identified on the Bank Account. “Communication” means any customer agreements or amendments thereto, disclosures, notices, responses to claims, transaction histories, privacy policies and all other information in connection with the Account or related products and services, including but not limited to information that we are required by law to provide you in writing. The Account is intended for use only by individuals who are willing and able to receive notices and communications exclusively through electronic means. If you do not agree to the legally-required notices and communications described herein in electronic and not paper form, then you may not open a Account. Similarly, if after providing your consent hereunder, you withdraw such consent, we reserve the right to terminate your Account and your participation in the program.
- Scope of Communications to Be Provided in Electronic Form. When you use a product or service to which this Disclosure applies, you agree that we may provide you with any Communications in electronic format, to the extent allowed by law, and that we may discontinue sending paper Communications to you. Your consent to receive electronic communications and transactions includes, but is not limited to:
Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form. All communications that we provide to you in electronic form will be provided either (1) via e-mail or (2) by access to a website that is designated in an e-mail notice sent to you at the time the information is available.How to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications in electronic form by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you withdraw your consent, we will close your Account, and refund any amount remaining balance in your Account in accordance with the terms of your Deposit Account Agreement. If you withdraw your consent, the legal validity and enforceability of prior Communications delivered in electronic form will not be affected.How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete e-mail address, contact, and other information related to this Disclosure and your Account, and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update information (such as your email address) through the Mobile App, as defined in the Deposit Account Agreement . We are not responsible for any delay or failure in your receipt of the Communications if we send the Communications to the last email address you have provided to us.Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access, view, and retain electronic Communications that we make available to you, you must have:
- All legal and regulatory disclosures and communications associated with your Deposit Account and any related products or services;
- Your Deposit Account Agreement and any notices about a change in terms to these agreements;
- Privacy policies and notices;
- Responses to claims filed in connection with your Account;
- Notices regarding insufficient funds or negative balances; and
- All other communications between us and you concerning your Account and any related transactions, products or services.
- an Apple iPhone running iOS version 8.0 or higher; and
- a personal computer capable of running one of these compatible browsers:
- Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher
- Firefox version 35 or higher
- Safari version 6.1 or higher
- Chrome version 38 or higher and,
- access to an active e-mail account with an Email service provider.
We may update these requirements as necessary to preserve the ability to receive electronic Communications. If there is a substantial change in these requirements, you will be notified of the changes accordingly.
- Requesting Paper Copies. We will not send you a paper copy of any Communication, however, we reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide a paper (instead of electronic) copy of any Communication that you have authorized us to provide electronically. You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic Communication by printing it yourself or be requesting that we mail you a paper copy. To request a paper copy, contact us at email@example.com. during normal business hours. We may charge you a reasonable service charge for the delivery of paper copies of any Communication provided to you electronically pursuant to this authorization.
- Communications in Writing. All Communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered “in writing.” You should print or download for your records a copy of this Disclosure and any other Communication that is important to you.
- Federal Law. You acknowledge and agree that your consent to electronic Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (the “Act”), and that you and we both intend that the Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
- Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
- Consent. By checking “I agree”, you adopt the check as your electronic signature and you give your affirmative consent to provide electronic Communications to you as described herein. You further agree that your computer satisfies the hardware and software requirements specified above and that you have provided us with a current e-mail address at which we may send electronic Communications to you.
For more information or if you have any questions about our Electronic Communications Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.